Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
A pacemaker is a small device that's placed in the chest or abdomen to help control abnormal heart rhythms.
Type of Pacemaker :
- Single-chamber pacemaker
- Dual-chamber pacemaker
- Biventricular pacemaker
Pacemaker Components :
- A computerized pulse generator to produce electrical signals to regulate your heartbeat
- One to three leads, wires that deliver electrical signals between the pulse generator and your heart
- Electrodes at the ends of the leads, to help deliver the signals
- A battery
- Speed up a slow heart rhythm.
- Help control an abnormal or fast heart rhythm.
- Make sure the ventricles contract normally if the atria are quivering instead of beating with a normal rhythm (a condition called atrial fibrillation).
- Coordinate electrical signaling between the upper and lower chambers of the heart.
- Coordinate electrical signaling between the ventricles. Pacemakers that do this are called cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices. CRT devices are used to treat heart failure.
- Prevent dangerous arrhythmias caused by a disorder called long QT syndrome.
PDF, CDR, PSD , High Resolution JPG
Small Order Accepted
7 to 10 Days
Paypal / Bank Transfer
By Sea, By Air, By Express
Port of Shipment
CE, ISO, Free Sale Certificate
1.Quotation : Depending on Your Specific Requirements
2.Sample : Available.
3.Sample Time:Within 3-7 Days.
DSA Exports continues to enhance its presence in the International market through innovation, wide range of Products, export oriented approach and thoroughly professional management.